In these unprecedented times, the impact of our church has become more important even as gatherings in our facilities have decreased. Hungry people are being fed, and the most vulnerable are receiving care and encouragement. During these difficult times we continue to pay all church employees and our regular expenses, so we need everyone's continued contributions. You can help in any of these ways:
1. Mail your donations to the church at 6 S. Cross Rd, LaGrangeville, NY 12540.
2. Initiate one-time or automatic payments via bill-pay or ACH transfer through your bank or credit union.
3. Donate online to the church, the food pantry, and/or the LaGrangeville Cemetery via credit/debit card or ACH from your bank or credit union account by clicking on the FIND OUT MORE button.
Don’t hesitate to contact Craig Grant at 845-223-5489 or email@example.com with questions or for assistance.
TUMC YouTube Channel
NYCT District Offers Six Lenten Lay Servant Classes
· Rediscovering Our Spiritual Gifts, led by Rev. Laura Galbraith. Thursday evenings, 2/23/23 through 3/23/23, 7-9PM, via Zoom. Registration deadline: February 20.
· From Pew to Pulpit - A Beginner's Guide to Preaching, led by Rev. Bette Johnson Sohm & Marie Bell. Saturday mornings, 2/25/23 through 3/25/23, 9:30-11:30AM, in person only.
Registration deadline: February 17.
· Devotional Life in the Wesleyan Tradition, led by Rev. Jody Spiak & Jennifer Harmer. Monday evenings, 2/27/23 through 3/27/23, 6:30-8:30PM, in person AND via Zoom. Registration deadline: February 20.
· Lay Servant Ministries, led by Rev. Kregg Gabor. Monday evenings, 2/27/23 through 3/27/23, 7-9PM, in person AND via Zoom. Registration deadline: February 20.
Living Our Methodist Beliefs, led by Pastor Thomas Stubbs & Jerry Eyster. Saturday mornings, 3/4/23 through 4/1/23, 10AM-12PM, in person AND via Zoom. Registration deadline: February
Second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at 8 p.m. on ZOOM. Topics each month will be announced the Sunday before it’s held. Call Karen for any questions at 845-232-5876 and call Patsy for the ZOOM link on
Adult Bible Studies
Please join for weekly Adult Bible Studies with a time of prayer and praise via Zoom on Tuesday evenings at 7:15pm. Please contact Clay Beattie at 223-5584 or Patsy Boisvert at 298-0454.
· We have started Sunday School and look forward to seeing you on Sunday mornings.
· Youth Group Activities: January 22nd – Fun in the Snow, 3 to 5 pm
February 22nd – Sharing the Love
March 19th – Green Day Celebration
More will be planned throughout the year. Please invite your friends as all are welcome.
· We are also beginning to plan our summer activities including Vacation Bible School and a summer youth mission trip for those in 9th grade and up.
Please contact Clay Beattie if you have any questions, at 845-223-5584 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Next meeting will be February 2nd. Please call Donna Turner at 227-3514 or Debbie Beattie at 223-5584 for more information.
Beginner/All Levels "Align & Refine" RajaHatha Yoga
Tuesday Class 5:30 - 6:30 PM
Thursday Class 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Saturday Class 9:00 - 10:00 AM
*please arrive 10 minutes prior to start of class *class cost: $5 (20% donated to church)
TUMC Food Pantry
Bagging: Tuesday, January 24, 10am
Distribution: Thursday, January 26, 7-8pm
Typically we need 9-10 volunteers to bag food. Please wear a mask if you can help, and contact Marcia at 845-223-5489 to volunteer. If you have been asked to help at the distribution, arrive by 6 pm to help with last minute set-up. We are starting the distribution a bit earlier at 6 p.m. since we have fewer volunteers.
Paper Bags with Handles Needed
Copyright © 2023 Trinity UMC of LaGrangeville - All Rights Reserved.